About Concept Data Solutions Ltd (CDS) Limited
We are a private limited company wholly owned by the directors.
This code of practice out lines our commitment to you our customers and our expectations from our staff and the company policies we institute.
The purpose of this document is to outline to you our valued customer the relationship we have with you and our commitment to you to resolve any problems which may occur during the relationship with us.
- Concept Data Solutions (CDS) Ltd
The company offers telecommunication services to the business market place.
CDS Ltd uses carrier pre-selection (CPS), hosted solutions, MPF, MPLF, Ethernet and various mobile platforms.
Range of services
- We offer fixed line calls, 0800, 0870* and 0845* NGS numbers (*0870 and 0845 numbers charged at a premium rate).
- Number portability is carried out if the number is owned BT.
Land line, Broadband, Hosted & Mobile
- Talk Talk, Gamma & Daisy are our main suppliers.
- General philosophy
We have a company philosophy where the customer must never wait for a response to any query for more than 12 working hours. The company values the customer referral process and the business has developed with this principle in mind.
- Customer Service
- Sales – To order any of our services, in the first instance please contact our Sales Department on 0333 009 0836.
- Cancellation at end of contract – We ask you to give us 30 days’ notice to cancel. We record the reason for customer cancellation and respect the customer’s decision should they wish to cancel.
- Faults – We respond to customers who cannot make calls by recording the fault with Openreach who issues a fault request number, this is relayed to the customer and monitored until resolved.
We operate our own in-house billing system, which caters for all our services.
Wherever possible all payments are taken by direct debit, we offer credit/debit card and cheque payments if requested, we aim to bill on or around the 20th of each month (daily billing is in place for customers who use our packaged call services), direct debits are applied for and taken 10 days from the invoice date. We bill monthly for calls made in the previous month.
We can with prior agreement take the following payment alternative methods:-
Credit/Debit card, Cheque, bank transfer.
Please contact the Billing department to discuss these options.
- We offer itemisation above £2.20 inc VAT, should a customer request full itemisation we will apply this request to their account.
- A non direct debit fee of £3.50 inc VAT if the direct debit is cancelled.
- We have documented procedures to handle debtors who result in disconnections (for non-payment).
- We bill by the minute where applicable
- For more information on billing, please contact customer services on 0333 009 0836.
- CDS Ltd full contact details
We aim to respond to all email requests with 8 working hours and to resolve all telephone enquiries at the point of enquiry.
Customer services: 0333 009 0836
General email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support: 0333 009 0851
- Your rights and obligations
We may collect personal information about you from a number of sources. These may include:
The customer agreement, i.e. the agreement that you sign when you take a service from CDS Ltd – this may include your name, address, other contact details and banking details.
CDS Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act and takes all reasonable steps to ensure that there is no unauthorised access to your personal data.
We may use the personal data that we have to promote CDS Ltd’s products and services but these details will not be passed to any other organisations for marketing purposes unless you have authorised us to do so.
In some circumstances we may supply information to organisations such as the police and other governmental agencies where the law permits us to do this.
We may record phone conversations in order to provide training services or to provide evidence of a transaction.
If you wish to know what personal information CDS Ltd holds on you, you can obtain this by writing to us. Please write the following address: CDS Ltd Ltd, The Bromley Centre, Bromley Road, Congleton, Cheshire CW12 1PT
You may wish to stop unsolicited telemarketing calls from other organisations. You may do this by calling the Telephone Preference Service (TPS). Register on line at www.tpsonline.org.uk or call 020 7766 4420.
You should note that if you have previously told us that you are happy for us to contact you by telephone, registering with the TPS will not revoke that consent. You therefore also need to contact us directly to let us know about your change of mind.
Terms and Conditions
CDS Ltd provides terms and conditions which are available in your agreement information.
- Communications with customers
It is our policy to maintain contact with our customers on a regular basis. We may call you or write to you from time to time to inform you of any new services and to review your current telecommunications requirements.
- Social Responsibility
Premium rate number bar
We automatically include a premium rate bar for our business customers. For more information, please call customer services on 0333 009 0836.
- Approval and Review of Code
This Code is approved the Office of Communications (Ofcom) and is reviewed annually by CDS Ltd Limited.
- Further Information
Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme (CISAS)
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution
70 Fleet Street
Call: 020 7520 3827
Fax: 020 7520 3829
Website : www.cedr.com/cisas
Office of the Telecommunications Ombudsman
Ombudsman Services: Communications
PO Box 730
Call: 0330 440 1614
Fax: 0330 440 1615
Fax Preference Service
If you do not wish to receive unsolicited telemarketing faxes, register on line at www.fpsonline.org.uk or call 020 7766 4422.
- Special needs
This code of practice is available in large print upon request.